In the Dak

Wishing have someone in the Dark Where I could share my mind, My sad and twisted mind There, both of us Alone But thats fine At leas...

Wishing have someone in the Dark
Where I could share my mind,
My sad and twisted mind

There, both of us
Alone
But thats fine
At least we still have the madness
In the dark waters of our sorrow

Can I have you by my side?
I promise I will be fine
With you hugging me
In the middle of the Night.

Touch me with your soft hands
In my hurt skin and damaged face.

Protect me from the Nigthmares
That hunts my once pleasent dreams
Hold me tight
And we will be alright.

Let's get lost and high
With the smoke of your ciggarettes,
Above the sky full of stars
Where anyone can reach us
Where the Angels cry.

Promise me
That you will hold me tight
And protect me from myself
And I promise you that will be there with You, in the Dark
Because after all We belong
To the Darkness

Poem by me


You Might Also Like

0 Comments